Welcome to Our Voice owned by Parkhurst Publishing Ltd. This Privacy Statement tells you about our practices regarding collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide via this site. Please be sure to read this entire Privacy Statement before using or submitting information to this site. This site originates in Canada and is intended for use by Canadian residents only.
- Your Consent
- Active Information Collection
- Like many Websites, Our Voice actively collects information from its visitors by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on). Some areas of this site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as subscriptions) or to participate in a particular activity (such as contests or other promotions).
- Passive Information Collection
- As you navigate through most Websites, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) such as the domain name or IP address from which you connect to our site, the date and time you entered, pages visited and search terms used. This is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address changes each time you connect to the Internet. This information is solely gathered for the purpose of making summary statistics to measure the traffic to the site and to make the site more useful. We do not collect or seek personally identifiable information by passive collection.
- Use and Disclosure of Information
- Access and Correction
- To keep your personally identifiable information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is NOT a secure site. Keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
- Links to Other Websites
- Other Terms
- Your use of this site is subject to our Legal Notice.
- How to Contact Us